Friday, December 19, 2008

Miri Well No. 1



This is our 1st Miri Well, Miri Oil Well No.1 or better known as The "Grand Old Lady" was situated on top of Canada Hill.





I never pay too much attention to history until the other day I decided to take a picture of this sign board which more or less introduce us to the Miri Well No.1. I read all the information and I found out there's a secret which never been unveil before!

Miri Well No.1 (Yes, True)



Spudded In 10th August 1910 (Yes, True Also, Been There)


Completed spudded 22nd Dec 1910 (Is it? Doubt!)


Original Depth 454 Feet (Yes...yes)


Last Production Depth 1096 Feet (huh? what do u mean by last production???)


Abandoned/Ditutup 31th October 1972? ABANDONED? NO WAY!!!


I got proof on this! This Miri Well No.1 never been abandoned!!! It's true...i got evidence! NOT ONLY IT'S NOT ABANDONED! ITS STILL IN PRODUCTION!!! Here it is!!! HAVE A LOOK!!! BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!!




SEE? STILL GOT 4 GUYS WORKING ON IT!




I MEAN, 4 GUYS AND 1 LIAR WORKING ON IT!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting place! =)

prisonsurvivor said...

yes....it is...produce oil....:)